Friday, December 19, 2014

 

This week has certainly been both good and bad. Good because I feel like I'm investing in people's lives, working for not just a pay check, but for something that has eternal value. I have seen an unusual amount of high needs individuals the past few days who are in very difficult or tragic circumstances.I have heard so many sad, sad stories, and I have often left work with my heart pondering over their situations.

Last night I couldn't stop thinking about this one client. I was wondering why things had happened to him at such an early age. It's definitely not a good thought process to start, but my little heart couldn't help but wonder why. I have been asking God "Why?" a lot of this week. And I've been asking him for patience and His strength to help whoever he puts in front of me.

When I leave today, I don't want to feel the weight of my client's broken past on my shoulders. I want to live each moment of this weekend, as the gift it is, and open back up my silly side!

No comments:

Post a Comment